Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2983 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
pencilart
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
To upgrade SH3D...

I'm using the Linux installer. Do I just install the new version or do I have to delete the old one first?
I know that for some programs, you have to do that first, while with others, you can just install on top of the older one.

[Note: this thread was started on sourceforge.net forums]
[Nov 8, 2007, 8:29:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: To upgrade SH3D...

You don't have to remove the old version.
All the files required by Sweet Home 3D are in the unzipped SweetHome3D-1.2 directory, except for user preferences that can be shared between various version until now.

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 8, 2007, 8:35:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

Re: To upgrade SH3D...

I just checked it out now. I'm loving the improvements that you made! The floor textures are cool and so are the wall textures!
Too bad the flooring does not affect only a selected area though, but I'm loving it anyway instead of the usual solid color ground.

I also noticed the info when I hover over an item in the catalog! Coool!!

[Nov 8, 2007, 9:12:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved