Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2776 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
ohmann

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Disappearing menus in Mac OS 10.4.9

I'm running Sweet Home 3D under Mac OS 10.4.9. Whenever I open up an additional menu window (in order to modify a wall, a furniture etc.) and I start to move the mouse, the window dissapears so that I can't change anything or proceed otherwise (i.e I also cannot return to the main window). I have to forcequit the programm and start anew. Such it is completely impossible to work with the programm. Are there any known issues, that means conflicts with other installations?

Help would be very much welcomed.
Thanks.

[Note: this thread was started on sourceforge.net forums]
[Dec 6, 2007, 10:01:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Disappearing menus in Mac OS 10.4.9

Thank you for your report. Miserably you're the first person to mention this issue.
Sweet Home 3D requires only Java and OpenGL, so if it's a conflict problem, check around this.
Maybe you should upgrade your system to 10.4.11...

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 12, 2007, 7:31:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved